Originally Posted by Anonymous
You obviously must have seen them if you feel so comfortable to comment on the status of their skills. So, don't you know who they played? They beat Liberty Black in New Jersey and they made the semi-finals at Lax Fest. They only had one weak team they played in their group. They played Team Elevate and beat them and Express. There were no YJ teams or any team on that level playing there. No, they were not terrible. Should I post some video? Why do you sound so hostile? These are children we are talking about. There is room for everyone here on Long Island to play in a variety of teams. I look at these boards every day and, I am amazed how serious people take all of this. The bottom line is that the girls on our team played very well, made new friends, loved their coaches and have been training together since July. Fun + learning = Great Lacrosse Experience.

Don't worry about all the nasty people out there. It's great to see girls at whatever level, playing, making friends and enjoying themselves. This forum is a bit of a crazy place where some parents want to stick it in your face. Some people don't get it,there is an attitude that exists out there that if your daughter isn't on YJ Blue, why even waste her time playing? (or whatever elite A team you want to stick in there). Love your quote "Fun + learning = Great Lacrosse Experience."