Originally Posted by Anonymous
A lot of club diversity on the AS 27 teams?

Good for lacrosse to have multiple teams represented. Is this the best of the 27’s? Guess we’ll have to wait and see. A little surprised by who isn’t on the teams and some that are on teams in addition to some on A vs those on B.

Keep in mind many girls didn't try out for various reasons. I'm guessing you could make a 3rd team with the girls not on red or yellow that would be just as competitive. We're very lucky to have so much talent.

Agree. Lots of talent, lots of the top not on either team but plenty of stars listed on both A and B.

Lots of mixed talent for an All-Star team. Some really talented girls with some average players at best. Curious to see how the PT / ball distribution works out. Do coaches even watch incoming Freshman or it this more so the next two years? Is that when we expect a most better team top to bottom?

I saw the MD rosters today. Mixed talent is a nice way to say it.
I’m assuming the top girls just didn’t try out for AmSelect?

Can only select the ones that show up. But yes, I would say a lot of the top talent decided not to show.

Is that normal, or do most people wait until after high school starts?

Or do lots of talented players decide not to partake in these events in general?