No real surprises in the win/loss column yesterday.

Yorktown is going to need more offensive firepower than the 8-5 edge they had on L/P to beat Mahopac in the finals.

Mahopac is peaking perfectly and they are more ready for this final than any other team is across all classes. It's hard to beat Yorktown twice in a season, it's going to be even harder in the finals AT Yorktown, no less but I think they are the best team to make it happen. Greeley - I can't say it's a real surprise, that schedule was not very strong and when they ran up against even a decent team their scoring numbers dropped and yesterday it happened again. There is not a lot of long-term success playing high school like it's a summer club team. They have the ta

Rye and JJCR are headed for a battle. They each had a relatively light day in the semi-finals. My money right now is on Jay but it should be a great one. Nice B/C double header next week at 'Town

Today is the A/D semis and some good games on tap!
I don't think I am coming off my prediction that it's a Mamo/Scarsdale final in A and D it's Pleasentville and Briarcliff. Today will not be an easy one for the Panthers, but i think they pull it out by 2-3.