Wow, lots being said here. I'm glad a friend alerted me to take a look. I debated letting this go, but it is so far off I felt I needed to respond. This is Kelly Trethewey, #19s mom. Just for the record, I have never posted on here and never would promote my own 12 year old player this shamelessly. Our Hero's girls all work hard and I'm sure your girls do too. That day was a particularly good day for my #19 and M&D also played well. It was just her day. The best part about our group of Hero's girls is that any one of them can have a great day any given day or work together to even out the scoring among them all. I honestly don't think we have a "best" player. Many can step up and be the "best" player on a particular day. They like passing the ball to one another because they LIKE each other which results in lots of points. I wasn't even at the game since I was in Boston with my son, but I did hear the refs were not good from parents on both sides.

Congrats to the teams and the girls that made the NGLL playoffs. Maryland United, that was quite a game in the semis. Fun to watch...though nerve wracking too! It could have ended either way. From the experiences with my older son, I know that so much can change with these young athletes from this time until sophomore year in high school. Enjoy the ride and celebrate your kids, but don't make things up and accuse others of posting here when it isn't true.... especially behind an "anonymous" post. If I was guessing I'd say the same jaded person that posted the comment, posted the call outs. Some people just can't help themselves I guess. If I ever want to post, I'll always attach my name...you'll know it's me. As for my husband, he doesn't even know this chat exists so saying he did it was quite comical. Best of luck to all this summer. smile We always enjoy seeing the girls we know on other teams.