Originally Posted by Anonymous
So how are the selections made? And by who? Just based on social media presence? I see some very good players that are deserving on the list as well as some players I never heard of. Also, some good players were left off. But back to my original question, who is making these decisions and how are they even seeing these kids play?

The coaches from the programs they’re from submit who they want. Not age based either. For example a hold back can make the list.

So a coach is contacted and asked to submit the names of the top players on the team? I find this hard to believe.

Why is that hard to believe? How else would they get the names- Unless a coach submits it.

There is no official roster out there for any of these teams. There is also no official stats for any of the players listed. So the only way for LIJL to get the names is by coaches recommendation.

Remember it’s who your dad knows and who’s buttocks you kiss

We all know who knows who and how they are connected. It’s comical at this point.
If your so mad why don’t you complain on IG post of the 2028 and reveal yourself or stop complaining