Originally Posted by Anonymous
My daughter attended UA freshman year and Best in Class, Juniors Open sophomore year. Hands down Best in Class was the better of the 3. BIC had legit coaches not only coaching, but also evaluating. Talent was off the charts at BIC compared to the other events. Juniors Open didn't have the college coaches, but not sure if they are getting them to come this year. That was just games. UA - combine and games, not really learning much. But had some coaches. Best bang for your buck was BIC. Go look at the names of the rosters at BIC and you will see for yourself.

My daughter has done all three as well. As my original post stated There isn't one definitive best players showcase because Juniors and UA 150 are going up against each other. Juniors has the North east players and UA 150 has the Maryland and DC kids.BIC negates most top players from NY. I don't think you can go wrong with any three as long as there are coaches there watching. Its like whats better AA or AS? IT doesn't matter as long as coaches show up to both, which they do. But the original post was that there isn't one definitive best of the best. And the reasons are mentioned above. If BIC did it in July, I would say they would probably win out. But if 25 of the top 100 players aren't there because of Regents, you can't say that.