Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm guessing people just don't like Under Armour. Now Juniors is happening at the same time. Let me guess Long Island, NJ and North East do Juniors and Virginia, MD and the South do UA 150? It's a shame they never have one definitive Best kids tournament. Too many people have to get paid I guess.

Also, there’s too many good players now. UA 150 in Baltimore was definitely not the best players around Baltimore and I questions their selection process. So what do you do if you’re a really good player and happen to not get selected for UnderArmour (now All American) or UA150 ? I guess before there was nothing you could do. Now there’s other events where other good players are so play in them such as Amer Select and Juniors open. More will keep popping up and keep attracting players

I don’t think there is an ideal selection process. The clubs are heavily influencing selections. With UA 150 there wasn’t even a tryout. If you add up the number of kids in these events of course there are going to be plenty of kids on the average level. I just hope they’re good enough competition on these events because it surely is watered down.

Exactly. The Juniors open rosters came out. They are extremely watered down. But how can you expect anything other than that with 400 2025 kids playing in two tournaments the same days.