Originally Posted by Anonymous
Really agree. An "A" tier with Heros, M&D, BLC, MDU, Pride and maybe 3 out of the following: Coppermine, Skywalkers, M&D Shore, Heros White and Integrity, where everyone had to play each other once would ensure more even competition and fairer schedules. And the games would be more fun to play (and watch) than the blowouts.
The same issue with the 2028s..lower level teams are getting blown out. Teams like NEMS belong in the B league. Not one of their teams (20278-2031) has a win and are getting blown out almost every game!
Really agree. An "A" tier with Heros, M&D, BLC, MDU, Pride and maybe 3 out of the following: Coppermine, Skywalkers, M&D Shore, Heros White and Integrity, where everyone had to play each other once would ensure more even competition and fairer schedules. And the games would be more fun to play (and watch) than the blowouts.
The same issue with the 2028s..lower level teams are getting blown out. Teams like NEMS belong in the B league. Not one of their teams (20278-2031) has a win and are getting blown out almost every game!

It stinks. As a parent, I feel like I can't even cheer for my kid (or their teammates) once the score is out of hand (usually early). And I feel bad for the other team. Their daughters are trying just as hard or even harder.

There has to be a better formula. Not to mention that by playing A, they don't even get to qualify for the B Division NGLL playoffs. Even thought the bottom 7-8 teams are better than the best B teams

The answer to your question is money. If you don't let the bottom half of teams in this A league, they will simply form their own.

Disagree about your last point too. M&D Red and maybe Check-hers could beat the bottom 4 team in A. M&D Red could probably beat 6 or 7.