Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Not_Belles_Mommy
Figured this board would be a little more active this being the 2025s most important year. Can’t believe there hasn’t been a hey what’s better post AS or All American post yet.

Whichever your DD makes is better obviously :P

Haha. This statement is so true.

It really is. Listening to the moms and dads [Censored] talk UA tryouts 2 years ago when their Ds didn't make the callback game was classic lax parenting. No princess, they didn't realize how awesome you are but mommy and daddy do.

UA, which is now NB, is extremely political. The club coaches pick the team, favor their own players and play their own players over better girls. Happens every year. I am not disgruntled. My daughter made the team every year. And every year the same nonsense goes on and the team looses due to selfishness. I think AS is a better run event and a true showcase.

This is funny. Please do AS. Heads up. They “loose” well before the championship game. But hey, maybe your kid will save the day there.

Of the 26 kids on a Long Island AS roster, no more than 15 or 16 will play more than 5 minutes per game. Good exposure if you play for YJ since you will likely get PT. Bad news if you don't play or YJ or aren't a top 20 player nationally. You just paid $600 for some shorts and t-shirts.