DIVISION I

Co-Offensive Player of the Week

Gretchen Gilmore – Pennsylvania State University

Gilmore had a major offensive performance in both of No. 25 Penn State’s wins this week, including a 13-12 victory over Towson University and a 16-14 win against No. 14 Princeton. She scored four goals and two assists against Towson en route to her first hat trick of the season. She recorded a double hat trick against the Tigers with her final two goals of the day proving to be the game-winners for the Nittany Lions. Gilmore also picked up one ground ball and caused two turnovers as well. Penn State moved to No. 20 in the latest ILWomen/IWLCA Division I Poll.

Co-Offensive Player of the Week

Izzy Scane – Northwestern University

Scane and the Wildcats defeated the No. 1 team in the country that had not lost in over 40 regular season games. Taking down the University of North Carolina, 13-9, Scane led the ‘Cats with four goals, an assist, a ground ball and caused a turnover. The victory was No. 3 Northwestern's first over UNC since 2014 and the Tar Heels' first regular season loss since 2019. It was also the Wildcats' first win over a No. 1 ranked team since 2019. With the win, Northwestern bumped up to the No. 2 ranking in the latest ILWomen/IWLCA Division I Poll. Scane currently leads the country as well as her team in goals with 46.

Defensive Player of the Week

Bryn McCaughey – University of Denver

McCaughey totaled seven caused turnovers, four ground balls and one draw control over two games last week. She also scored the second goal of her career in No. 6 University of Denver’s win over the University of Delaware. McCaughey now averages 2.33 caused turnovers per game, which ranks 9th among all NCAA Division I players. The undefeated 9-0 Pioneers are now No. 4 in the country in the latest ILWomen/IWLCA Division I Poll.