Then I guess that Nike simply wants its name associated with the sport despite having no real interest. Obviously, it is smart to be invested in such a popular sport, but to the extent an earlier poster believes that there is some type of cache to Nike in regards to lacrosse, and that NB is just a boomer brand, I would argue otherwise. Also, what that poster poster falsely insinuates is that, regardless of the sponsorship, the fact that NLF is connected with NASG somehow gives one kid an advantage over the other in regards to recruiting. Having gone through the process with a non-NLF club has made it very clear that your kid can get equal, if not more, exposure playing the larger national tournaments. The bottom line is, don't simply fall for the argument that Nike is at NLF, the NLF is the best, etc, I would rather that my kid were playing NAL, Crabfeast, Naptown, etc., how many times is a college coach going to attend NLF events during the same summer, you are more likely to get repeated exposure with the same coach playing in a wide variety of events. Either way, being "found" at a tournament is the exception, not the rule (more likely at the D3 level), find a prospect day or showcase that is attended by college programs that are comparable with your kids skill level and commitment. I suspect that the 2025 parents are anxiously awaiting the summer club tournaments, and the yet-to-be recruited 2024 parents are stressing out a bit, for the 2024 parents, have patience, if it is meant to be, it will happen, just keep your expectations realistic. Best of luck to those of you going through the recruiting process for the first time, I assure you that you will come out in the end with a much clearer perspective.