Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Where is the “did she steal your daughters boyfriend “ poster today . She should have treated the ball today like she treated all those other girls boyfriends . A seasons worth of turnovers in one game has to be some sort of record .

Most likely you got banned for being creepy, stalking some kid and talking about her " scoring" on prom night is creepy .

So you dont find the reference to a high school girls "scoring" on prom night to be creepy. I doubt you got banned by saying Stanford shouldn't be ranked as even the fool Stanford dads can't still believe tehy should be ranked.[/quote

You missed it. The original posts were over a year ago. Look back. Mother accused me of being Belle Smiths mother. That’s where the prom thing comes into. Go back and look. It wasn’t creepy. Your taking it out of context.

And I don’t think I was banned because of the Stanford post. That’s when I got banned. My last post was about Stanford. Probably not banned. I switched internet providers in my house. I’m imagining it had something to do with that. But no. It’s a sarcastic comment. They hated that BS had a successful sophomore year and there was back and forth about it. Now they are floating because she had a bad game. Didn’t hear them talking last week when she dominated.