Originally Posted by Anonymous
Maryvale is the new hero’s pipeline and will be in the running this year with BR turning it around quickly

Kind of ambitious calling it a pipeline when there are Hero's players scattered everywhere. Those now going to Maryvale are trying to position their kid for a position on the pine in College Park.
So much talent on that TERPS bench wasting away, players who would be stand outs at other programs. To each his own.

I’ll never understand the desire to just sit on the bench in College Park. Happens every year. Must just like the bragging rights of saying you “play” for Maryland. CR has definitely shown who her favorite freshmen is this year. Others equally as capable aren’t getting the playing time they deserve. But those players knew what they were getting into I guess.
I'm curious who is running their social media...it's obvious the player they are pushing. Is she a good player, yes...are the better players on that team, yes. I feel sorry for the other freshman attacker that was getting some media attention after the 1st/2nd game then immediately got shut down. Can't deny politics.

Maryvale will become this too. Collect a ton of talent, but don't play most of it. Throw a player a nugget every now and again so they don't transfer out.