Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]

Very physical and crafty attackman. He's very good. But to assert that the team lacks offensive weapons is concern trolling at its best. Yes, they are otherwise small at attack. But NL has weapons at the midfield and will also score a bunch in transition and unsettled.

This is pretty hopeful stuff, NL has been scoring about 4 goals a game since last fall, with and without this "big crafty attackman." Unless they plan on winning all their games 4-3 they're going to have issues in Hoco.

Agree - "score a bunch in transition and unsettled" is coach-speak for "we don't have much offense."

But the PP who said that their goalies and FOGO will keep them in games made a very good point; I bet they do win their share of low scoring games. The shot clock will force opposing teams to take bad shots, and the NL goalies are good at moving the ball upfield and starting transition.

I’m with this guy. A 5-3 win is a win! I’m sorry it won’t please most of you but the W is all the same. Our offense will be supported by the studs we have at FOGO and in goal along with those athletes that are carrying a stick. NL goes +.750 and makes a run at the title again. Fasten your winter vests fellas, game is on!