Originally Posted by Anonymous
What is GCS outlook for the next few years? I know they should be strong this year but are they graduating a lot of seniors and what does the underclassman classes look like?

Doesn’t look good. Small varsity roster and no jv. Talented seniors leaving. Gonna be tough to fill those spots asking for 30k to lose lots. Them and Gerstell will be in B conference soon.

What does "30k to lose lots" mean? Also, is there relegation in the A conference? Looks like quite a few teams were not successful and still stayed in the A conference from last year to this year? Just trying to understand the landscape of IAAM and when/how these decisions are made.
What is GCS outlook for the next few years? I know they should be strong this year but are they graduating a lot of seniors and what does the underclassman classes look like?

Doesn’t look good. Small varsity roster and no jv. Talented seniors leaving. Gonna be tough to fill those spots asking for 30k to lose lots. Them and Gerstell will be in B conference soon.

What does "30k to lose lots" mean? Also, is there relegation in the A conference? Looks like quite a few teams were not successful and still stayed in the A conference from last year to this year? Just trying to understand the landscape of IAAM and when/how these decisions are made.
GCS and Gerstell can stay in the A division as long as they choose to. The league does not move teams into lower divisions

So teams/high schools decide what division they will be in? It looks like Mercy moved up(I realize they won the B conference)-did they decide this? Seems there are way too many in the A division in comparison-why would these schools continue to underperform and stay? Thanks for any insight.