Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Says the double hold back Dad, who lives vicariously through his son, b/c he couldn’t get in the field at Towson.

Wrong mom, I played up (in all sports) growing up in the 80’s and saw plenty of time. Unlike you, my parents had to deal with the on age parents complaining about a younger kid taking their kids playing time. My son is playing up now and holds his own and contributes regularly. If that’s what you consider living through my son, I’ll take it. I’m raising a man, not a boy.
What do you say about the other parents who have their kids playing up, but drop down 8th grade year? Let me guess, they are holdbacks. It happens more than you think.

Why don't you both settle this and arrange for a televised showdown. LOL

All you Maryland Dads are funny. Remind me again why you're in a Long Island thread? Probably because you want to level up like you did in the 80's LOL!
We are all happy for you and your accomplishments but please stay in your lane. As I said earlier our boys are not afraid of your men come take the ride up here and see how 9 year old hold up against your 10/11yr olds. Most of our kids play multiple sports like their parents did. The sport is catching momentum which is nice so lets have fun.