Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Biggest questions at 2027 before schedules come out.

Will the Big Three lose an NGLL game to a non Big Three team? No, but I bet MDU plays at least one of them within a couple of goals

How much has Skywalkers improved? Defense is much better, still don't have the goal scorers to compete at next level

Who is going to take that 4th, 5th and 6th spot? With depend on schedule, both who you play and if you are scheduled to play when a good chunk of your team has spring break

Will any team outside the Big Three repeat playoff run (M&D Shore, NEMS, Coppermine)? No. Will be shocked if the semis aren't M&D, Heros, BLC and MDU

Who is biggest Darkhorse? Don't even think they will make playoffs, but I think Renegades surprised some people and pulls a few upsets.

Seems fairly accurate. Although on your last point, is it really an upset if you aren't beating a top 3? Maybe 4 or 5? Once you get to teams 6-14, they are pretty evenly matched. If Renegades beats a NEMS or Coppermine, I guess in name it is an upset. But really outside of the big 3, it's not going to be a big upset.

My point with Renegades was across the totality of the season. Wouldn't be surprised at all if they go 4-4, which in my mind would be a shock for a team who played B level last year.