Originally Posted by Anonymous
specifics? the team is extremely athletic, tough, fast, can pass and catch on the run. It's the coaches...the ownership. Having coached against them several times, i've never had any issue with the players. The coaches/owners are some of the most obnoxious i've been around, and I've been doing this for about 15 years. They [Censored] at the officials, they [Censored] at the parents of the opposing team, they [Censored] at the opposing coaches (while they're up by 10). Coach is too far on the field, kid moved to early on the face-off, etc. but is the constant griping with the refs that I can't tolerate. If there's something legit that was missed, or your kid is in danger of getting hurt due to the officials not calling it tight, that's one thing. These guys are intolerable. So they can practice 140 times/year, and win all of these subpar tournaments, but their reputation is suffering.

Wow - sounds like angry grapes here. Without know much about context here might not hurt to grow some skin?