Juniors Open- I’d have my player attend if this was the only showcase he was invited to

Mainstage- Hard pass, money grab

NLF 120- Go if invited, it’s one of the few ways to get ranked on the NLF top player list

Best in Class- More of a training opportunity than a showcase, but Deemer Class is doing all the right things. He also keeps up with his attendees and seems genuinely interested in helping them achieve their goals. I would definitely send my son again, also best uniforms I’ve seen at an event

One Percent- Money grab in every sense of the word, hard pass especially the Fall Showcase

Maverik- Yes, absolutely go if invited, it’s been amazing the past 3 years my son has gone, top notch event, by far this was the most college coaches that I have seen at an event, my son played in the first game on the first day and every college coach you could ever want to see you play was there

Nike National- this would depend on your region, who is coaching and if the team player picks are all politically motivated, fewer coaches attend IMO.

Under armor- Go to the tryout and try to make the team, again who your region coach is will matter on who will make the cut. It has been my experience that the best players aren’t always the ones who make the team. The event itself is great and the only fee that is charged is the tryout fee.

As your player ages, commits, the Comitted Combine and Project 9 are must attend events if you can get that invite