Yup. Every detail 100% accurate. Prob sounds like a foreign language to some, when you start hearing words like “work hard, set goals and EARN it”. But there are alternatives to cheating and in the end they are always the better option. And my sons story is no where near unique. Every starter on his club team got a similar deal. And none are holdbacks. And I know plenty of nonholdbacks from other teams that got same deal. Seems impossible to a holdback parent?? If it does, that shows how bad this charade/scam has gotten. And how obsessed these morally compromised people are with their lie.

However, if you doubt the accuracy of my claim, you need to go no further than the IL database. Check out the commits for the best D1 teams. The DOB’s are right there in black and white. No need to believe me. You’ll see my sons name with a whole bunch of his on age buddies there.

Can’t miss em. There’s a bunch of ⭐️’s after their names.

So proud of all those boys. Worked hard on the field and in the classroom. Overcame all the obstacles, never wavered from their goal, and achieved it. Inspirational, don’t you think?[/quote]

I'm very happy for you and your son. I wouldn't speak to soon though. If you think there are too many holdbacks in high school you haven't seen anything yet. Just wait until he's competiing with all of them at the collegiate level.