Originally Posted by Anonymous
Off topic/new topic/old topic?, attended an indoor game this past weekend, Coppermine Black (A team I assume) against M&D Red (B team). What a joke of a show from the parents and players of Coppermine. I think they won by 30 against a lower level B team and acted as if they just won the National Championship. Poor sportsmanship by the players as well. Outside observer from another club, it looked bad. Really bad.

Unfortunately, Coppermine isn't known for their sportsmanship. They have a win at all cost mentality.

Unfortunately, M&D is afraid to get their Black squad exposed so they aren't playing indoor this winter. They have an avoid good comp. and play in tournaments they organize to prop up their ranking mentality.

You win a few fall games by 1 goal and forgot about your 2-10-2 against record against M&D Black prior to that... someone else said it best, it's a circus over there and the driver of the clown car is BE (who I am sure made the previous comment)

But hey great game against M&D Red bahahaha

Can't be BE, he claimed he was only making the one comment to protect Coppermine's integrity LOL Maybe someone should let him know his parents are the ones creating the image and drama he claims to be opposed to