Originally Posted by Anonymous
I can’t understand Coppermine’s results as most here also mention. They have a group of good coaches on their sidelines. I have also heard a lot of buzz about many girls being recruited to local High Schools too or at least certain parents claim. I believe all go to private schools or will be in HS. I would say they could be as high was 6th but as low as 11th ( out of 27A team). More curious about some other teams- SWB (picked up so talented kids), Integrity (after last year) and M&D Shore (what impact will being associated with M&D have).

I will say this, Coppermine is a physical team and the skewed or perplexing scores can be result of the refs. If refs are letting the physical play go, Coppermine is at a big advantage. If they aren't, they are getting a lot of fouls and yellow cards. We played them last, they had 3 yellow cards.

Both Integrity and M&D Shore lost some difference makers over last NGLL, I do not expect them to be as competitive as they were in 2022. SW Blue likely improved for sure.