These threads are always laughable to me besides the fact the return on investment is ridiculously bad. ( look up the numbers) if getting recruiter is vitally important to many if you. You will have to take my word for it but i used to work in a huge D1 sports program with football boys baseball, wrestling, womensxtennis, track/ field just name a handful....but connected to lax colleagues.. much doesn't change sport to sport I will assure you when it comes to lacrosse if your son is not a tremendous athlete or physical specimen they will get overlooked regardless program high school etc. . Also if they are in the top percentage in speed athleticism, havectgem look into basketball or football because there is only peanuts offered to lax vs the money you spent to get there. Also beingvq d1 athlete and even d2 d3 is a tremendous commitment balancing academics etc tgat your kid may not want

Even if you overlook it because of your ego or just bank on the life/ college experience etc, you better reread my first point. Guys with great shots and stick skills are a dime a dozen. Depending on position If they are either not physically dominant in size or off the cgarts withvspeed or athleticism they will het passed by. Most of this banter for lax is a waste of time. But have at it if you choose . Play football basketball