#realstudsdontreclass
#reclassgetsahead #proudreclassdad
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My 3 kids play their age. The pathetic comment is towards the parents who hold their kids back in youth sports. My oldest son is really, really good on age. If I hold him back in Sept, he will completely and unfairly dominate the younger kids. That’s not boo who. That is an absolute fact. He would score 8 goals a game. If you can’t comprehend what is being said after 55 pages. There is nothing more to say. I agree with the life isn’t fair, adversity etc. I’m talking about it the other way around. If I held him back, I would be pathetic. I can’t explain it any further. I’ll try one more time in case you still can’t grasp the point. My oldest son is a top player on age. If I hold him back in sept, he will completely and unfairly dominate the younger kids. If I did this, I’d be pathetic. Please have someone comprehend this point to you if you don’t understand.

The sooner you understand life is never fair, even inside your little lax bubble, the better your kid will be. It's not just on the lacrosse field, life is not fair everywhere. But hey, that's why all kids get a trophy now, because parents can't handle adversity. Not the kids.

The sooner holdback parents understand that their child one day will know that they will always carry the holdback status , maybe they will see life outside the lacrosse bubble too. Yes, life isnt fair, never has been. And many people who take advantage others consider less than fair in life succeed, But respect is always earned and admired done the right way, not taking an advantage of the system .

I've yet to see a college roster bio that says.. "Holdback" Just saying...

No but all the kids are talking [Censored] about them.

College players, and coaches, don't care one bit. Do you think Stetson Bennett is thinking about younger players while polishing his two Natty rings?? Ask him how much he cares about what you think...
None of the HS kids care either. The dads chasing something care. #thatguy #yourkidisntgood

#realstudsdontreclass