Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is there a lot of movement between clubs this summer based on the HS girls decides to good to? One father told me to be prepared to changed clubs based upon the club team affiliation with the HS we chose. I had never heard of this but sounds like some people plan on it. If true - what clubs are affiliated with which schools?
Is there a lot of movement between clubs this summer based on the HS girls decides to good to? One father told me to be prepared to changed clubs based upon the club team affiliation with the HS we chose. I had never heard of this but sounds like some people plan on it. If true - what clubs are affiliated with which schools?

Will there be some movement? yes. However on the maryland side, most girls are already affiliated with the club closest to their HG team (eg. Integrity/Spalding).

However biggest thing that will drive movement will be BLC. Some of their stars will likely try out for (and make) M&D/Heros/SW in addition or instead of Capital. This will create some movement at the top which will have trickly down effects as well. You will also see some Pride/Stars girls who don't make Capital who may move to AA clubs instead of playing for Pride Black or Cap Orange.

Also, this is the year that M&D and SW tend to bring in out of state players. I know SW had an Ohio girl at practice during the fall.

Will there be some movement? yes. However on the maryland side, most girls are already affiliated with the club closest to their HG team (eg. Integrity/Spalding).

However biggest thing that will drive movement will be BLC. Some of their stars will likely try out for (and make) M&D/Heros/SW in addition or instead of Capital. This will create some movement at the top which will have trickly down effects as well. You will also see some Pride/Stars girls who don't make Capital who may move to AA clubs instead of playing for Pride Black or Cap Orange.

Also, this is the year that M&D and SW tend to bring in out of state players. I know SW had an Ohio girl at practice during the fall.

Huh? The 2027 Blue team didn’t?