Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does soccer and field hockey season ever end! Hard to have a lacrosse team when soccer/field hockey seem to take priority!

The World Cup is over, time for Lax season.
My thoughts exactly! Frustrating for us as well when half the team cant show up due to other sports obligations. Any clubs not have an issue with this? May have to look at other options for my daughter.

This has been the downfall of some pretty good teams at other grad years. It's frustrating for the girls who are committed to lacrosse first to have a team that is only full strength half the time, and so they end up going elsewhere. You can't be mad at the players if they were honest about their conflicts and if they club says they honor multiport athletes, but you can move on to a team that feels like a better fit for your commitment level. Though, for the record, pretty much ever team deals with this during the fall and winter to some degree. I think the question is, how many girls aren't showing and what happens to the girls who are fully committed when those who are only half committed DO show up?