Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm not Mark Millon and have no bone to pick with anyone as a '28 and '27 parent. I'm just providing my opinion based on what I've seen over the past few years participating in high level club. 3Step and it's Private Equity investors need to recapture their investment. They as do other tournament promoters carry a ton of insurance and don't worry about liability or they wouldn't be rolling-up club lacrosse and other youth sports for that matter. USA Lacrosse forcing change for sanctioned events doesn't change the rules for unsanctioned events. There are reclasses everywhere in the '27s and soon to be in the '28s. NLF is a prime beneficiary of reclasses. College coaches don't care about a kids age just what grade they are in. If 3Step wants to follow USA Lacrosse's lead, all the more power to them. I just don't see it happening.

Couldn’t agree more.

NLF is the biggest beneficiary of the holdbacks and yet they are the ones that made the announcement that they are going to implement some age restrictions. If NLF actually implements this, others will follow. If NLF wasn't concerned about the liability, I'm not sure why they would make that announcement. They have a competitive advantage right now.