Originally Posted by Anonymous
now you sound more unhinged. I cant even tell what this debate is about. all I can tell is that your passion for your ninth grader's lacrosse career is controlling you a bit much.
☝🏻

Yet here you are, on a Tuesday at 10am.
HoCo has 34 teams registered. 8 Elite, 9 AAA, 10 AA, 6 A, 1 B. Guessing the 1 team in B is Breakers, FCA Orange or Baltimore Elite. Will Team MD, Blue Claws or 91 be the final 8th team in Elite? AAA should be a shoot-out with some good teams too.

I detest to say it, but it's kind of sorting out as it should.

The 91 parents say that they are going to Elite. I personally think Team MD is a better choice for elite in terms of actual performance, but I get the politics at play. Team MD would rather stay AAA and win out (again), while 91 is just fine with going to Elite and winning 1 game. Different trajectories/business models for the two clubs.

The fact that Blue Claws lost talent this year isn't surprising, as it's a rec club. What's surprising is that the talent didn't go to elite teams at all.....all went to AAA teams. You could say this means Claws were never that great, or I'd prefer to say that (like Kelly Post), they were AAA players all along, who were really, really well coached.

Not much intel on what has changed at AAA, especially with out of state clubs VLC and Team Money.

Way too early picks for Elite playoffs: Hawks, ML, NL, FCA Blue (same as usual). Pick (hold my nose): FCA
Way too early picks for AAA playoffs: Team MD, FCA White, Blue Claws, Sidewinders or VLC. Pick: Team MD by a long shot.
Way too early picks for AA playoffs: Depends on who got kicked out of 2022 AAA. Cannons and Predators would have an easy run at AA, in fact they shouldn't be at AA at all. So maybe Cannons, Predators, CVille, Hawks Black.

Nice picks, would swap out Crabs with NL in Elite, Crabs will be full of holdbacks this year and NL hasn't proven they can score against competent defenses.
Where did Blue Claws best players go to?