Originally Posted by Anonymous
As a Rebels parent, I can promise you that we don't condone or support that type of behavior. Yes, I know the exact situation you're referring to and parents on both teams were at fault. It doesn't excuse our parent but please don't point fingers if you don't know exactly what happened. We love our team... and our families are very supportive, and protective, of each other. Hopefully, none of this nonsense continues this year.

You guys all spend a lot of time on here convincing fellow lax families that we're untalented [Censored]. The obsession is a little weird. If you don't like our club, just don't join.

Well said. I am also a Rebels parent and echo your sentiments 100%. My son has been on another club and I could not agree more on how happy he is being on Rebels. The environment is very family like and it's fun to see them grow. Winning isn't everything we just happen to do it a lot (on all three 2031 teams). It seems there is a lot of saltiness out there not sure why. Most of the kids all play with each other on PALs and know one another cross/ clubs.

There is accountability, team playing and behavior described is definitely not condoned. I think what one person/ parent does should not reflect the overall perception of the club.