Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why does 91 have so many kids moving down at 8th grade? Because Team91 actively helps get kids recruited into the MIAA schools. Hence they all drop down and stay at 91 vs Crabs and FCA who recruit all new teams in 8th grade from other club teams as their kids decide to holdback.

No, Mark, 91 does not have better holdbacks (what even is that?) because you help them hold back at the right school. That is a preposterous theory from your own mind.

The 2022...I mean...2023..... and 2025 91 rosters have stayed intact because they had Mark's personal supervision, and the other kids and parents were willing to take Mark's advice and #1 hold back, #2, get the ball to the Millon kid at all costs, #3 just trust that if the team is highly ranked, by default, your son MUST be getting high quality developmental training, and by default he WILL be recruited to D1. What an insane proposition....one that only lax parents would believe.

By the time they realize those maneuvers were just part of the Mark Millon Show, LLC, they're sitting on the sideline of a Connecticut tournament, paying $300/night for lodging while watching a bunch of 20 year olds from Texas play in their kids' spots. And reviewing Millon's email to them about how their son should consider a couple post-grad years and maybe apply to a D1 school as a freshman when he is 21. #wisdom #eliteplacement #passitto9 #9isopen

The 25's are the top ranked team in the country and have ZERO "20 year old fly in's from Texas"

next....

The 24s have fly-ins from New York (strange, since it has its own 91 team). To 91's credit, they are getting recruited to college. However, weird to see "HS: Chaminade. Club: 91 MD."

Where are the fly-ins from, on the 2025s, if they are not from TX?

next.....

the 25 team is an aberration and i believe has no "fly-ins".

they are the 1 team (hand picked by MM) in the program that basically has all of the blue chip players from the balto area.

Although I knock the program chain-wide, this 25 team has been absolutely the most dominant club team in the country for the past 2-3 years. I'm not sure if they've even lost ???

MM will say its coaching and development but having the best players = success. That was king crab's model for years and years.

And there is one player that is better than all the rest on 25's !!!