Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My expectation is it will be structured similar to this. Based on last year's NGLL regular season and playoffs, the top four would be seeded coming in as 1) Heros, 2) M&D, 3) MDU, 4) Coppermine. Split those teams accordingly and then distribute the rest evenly based on their 2022 regular season standings.

*Group*
Heros Green
Coppermine
Next Level
BLC
Renegades
Skywalkers
Legends (moves up after winning B).

*Group *
M&D
MD United
Integrity
Pride
Limelight
Heros White (moves up based on last years performance in B).

This would probably be ideal, but I believe that in the past they've done North/South divisions based on location and logistics. So M&D, Coppermine, Skywalkers, Legends, Limelight would most likely be in the "North Division" while MDU, Heros, Next Level, BLC, Pride, Integrity would be in the "South Division" so on and so forth. It doesn't always mean balanced divisions, but this is generally how they've done it in the past.

Considering all the games are played at central locations, not sure location or logistics really matters. Everyone plays at the same locations.

I do think with possibly 12-13 teams competing in the "A" division this year, two divisions within the A division is a must.