Originally Posted by Anonymous
Chainbridge Allstars took the 'ship in OT. Very intense game. 6ers is fun

Chainbridge coach was a complete clown. Didn't know the rules and was constantly chirping. Madlax must go out of their way to find these guys.

This post likely from the clown who was the disgruntled Hawks dad who was wearing Uggs that matched his wife’s and couldn’t stop screaming the entire game until his kid suffered his second defeat of the day. Finally shut his mouth at that point. You know who you are. Dude, you were wearing Ugg’s!!!

No self respecting man would be caught in Uggs ??? Sure it was a man ?
Yes, he and his wife had “matching” Uggs. Classic. Screamed the whole game, and when Team Money took their first lead late in the game, started shouting “yeah, I just love beating Madlax.” Only to lose for the second time that day…. Ugh… pun intended!

Zero 2028 Hawks played in Elite 6 this past weekend.

Possibly a b-team kid or other age group.

2028 hawks all attended the funeral of the father of the Hawks HC

You really need to get your facts right
Sorry to hear about Hawks HC's passing. And RIP to Madlax dad's ego upon learning that Madlax only managed to pull out a squeaker against Hawks B team.

Bud Light Presents:

Real Men of Genius

Today we salute disgruntled Uggs wearing lax Dad......

Bwahaha, that's amazing. I miss from pre 9-11 when they called the commercials "real american heroes".......chef's kiss.

But also a heads up - since I know most of the Hawks and ML dads only see their kids every other weekend, the private school HS lax players are all wearing ugg boots to school, football games, etc these days. Seems weird and I would never wear them, but apparently they are the popular thing.