Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Didn't M&D just add 3 players from NEMS over summer? How many balls do you think HG and M&D can use in a game exactly?

I think those 2 teams specifically are getting to the point where not much turnover will happen going forward. Sure, there will be 1 add here or there. But their rosters are not going to grow (unless a massive money grab) and both teams (along with BLC) are pretty strong top to bottom.

These teams will keep their current player over a potential new player in the event of a "tie" in talent. Unless that kid or their parent is a pain.

As M&D added 3 talented players and a good goalie. And Hero's added talent from MDU, I think they have just about maxed out the local "upper level" talent from the area.

I will say this, if you look at potential brackets for tournaments like LFTC...it could be stacked full of some high level talent.

BLC
M&D
Hero's
YJ
Aces
A potential Eaglestix visit
Steps Cali
Jesters

That's a fantastic potential bracket.

STEPS will never play any of its top three teams anywhere near the top bracket in a championship tourney. I would expect Steps Navy and Steps Cali to each win a middle bracket and steps Carolina to win one of the lowest brackets.

I would expect Pride or Prime Time to be the last team in the top bracket.