Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't think someone can question SW track record, its right there with M&D and Hero's.
I think there is some questions about how Coppermine can or will fit in if they can bring the success of the lower ages to HS.

SW seems to ignore the lower years and adds talent for HS. I have no doubt that the 2027 grad year is going to be top-5 in state.

Coppermine's 2028 team is #1 but can they maintain that through HS? No idea.

Capital 2027 is going to be a top-5 team next year, I wonder how Pride will be when they lose some top talent to that program.

Where does MD compare to the Long island teams? (Aces and Eaglestix are dominant in their regions with no real competition)

SW seems to at least eclipse Hero’s in HS. M&D and SW players seem to be much more successful in college than Hero’s players are. Looking at past years HG is usually higher than SWB in MS, but that advantage ends in HS.

When JY Stadler is playing to win they can hang with any of the MD teams. They have some puzzling losses, but also have some impressive wins.

I assume the Jesters win over HG this fall was an anomaly. Will be interesting to see how the Jesters does this summer.