Originally Posted by Anonymous
How did you narrow down the schools to look at? And how do you fit in all the camps? We are starting the process and it is so overwhelming….add in lax and it makes it even more so.

Well it helped that my daughter loved lax so much she wanted to do everything. She made a list. Reached out to them during the club year. Before the fall the Club looked at her list. Told her what was a reach and what was a fit. They didn't discourage her from the reach schools. Just said it's harder to get into. The scheduling was a little hard because they tend to have camps around the same time. But she worked it out that she hit her top four list at least once. She was able to attend an prospect Camp / Clinic at one school three times.

Every club my daughter was on handled their recruiting different, but kinda the same. If that makes sense. They reached out to the coach everytime she went to a camp or showcase.They handled their styles of recruiting differently but in the end there was no different. I am sure my daughter would have ended up at the same college if she stayed with the lower ranked team. Impress in the clinic and they become interested.