Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just back from Texas. Not sure what CR is thinking. For beginning of fall we had a parent filming our games, in Texas he was on the sideline screaming at the girls like a raving lunatic. What I considered the coaches of the team couldn't get a word in to the players over this guy. Found out from another parent that he is a PAL coach of a program that has no kids in it

2025 team? Came to see if anyone else had something to say. That parent was supposed to be a "parent helper" according to the coaches. We have 2 coaches and a college player coaching. Not sure where the 3rd adult came in or what that was all about in Texas but definitely not ok with it and if that guy is around screaming like that again I'd be surprised. That wasn't yelling that was full blown screaming

I would think that this would be super embarrassing but then again how some of the YJ parents acted at Lax for the Cure, I doubt it. One parent was acting like he was spallina coaching from the sidelines. And it wasn’t Not Spallina’s team. He also took the time to inform any parent around him that he knew what he was talking about.

4 or 5 years ago, Carol wouldn't have tolerated that. The parent (and likely the kid) would be gone.

parents have become serious embarrassments on the side lines. they will reap what they sow... terrible but thats how it is now

Its been like this for a couple years. Clearly Carol doesn't have the desire/energy to rein in parents anymore. The reality is that if you just bench one kid for one game due to parent behavior 95% of your parent problems would go away overnight.