Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ranking these young ladies so early is a horrible idea. Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this?

I do not think it is a horrible idea however USCL should just wait till the summer tournaments for rankings. At this age it gives teams, programs and parents an idea on where they stand in comparison to others since we are all spending time and money for our girls to be part of these teams. Maybe after spending the past 3 years or so in a program it might be time to tryout for a higher ranked team and see where your daughter stands. In the past, the most movement from program to program occurs after the 6th-8th grade seasons.

I liked it better when we ranked our teams on ponytail length and scream volume like the last four pages on this forum.

YJ Freidman ranked #3 in the country for 2029....where is 91. Oh, they must have forgotten to report their scores because they didn't win one game in Maryland lol

You need to play minimum of 6 games to be ranked. They only played 5. Games against another grade, such as the 2028 bracket they played in at Fall Classic do not count. Go to rankings, check alphabetical and scroll down. All their games are reported, including the losses you say are not.

91 has been notably absent from direct ‘29 competition and losing when present. I’m wondering if playing B/C level 28 girls is indicative of the 29 team being short on players or something and needed to add some 28’s to the roster. Otherwise it’s odd. Dodge A level teams at Queen of Li, Live Love Lax, and Delaware but enroll in low level 28 tournaments?

Correct that is their style and always has been with the boys as well. They say they "play up " but they play against horrible B teams that any grade level can beat then lose to teams their own age group . Standard 91 practice