Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sure Igloo Parent, schedule your son's "A" team against lesser competition to falsely inflate those stats. Igloo Daddy: There are no shortcuts. That theory will ultimately end up just exposing the kids/people involved. The real answer is that the Igloo program is eternally un-invited from NLF so they had to quiet the parents somehow and serve up some Mr. Softeee as a distraction. "Winning cures all" Shame , shame shame.

But the event was really well run regardless of who played who and the ulterier motives. Format good, Refs. good, scheduling good. Nicely done

The NLF does some decent things in my opinion, but they clearly only focus on elite teams. In fact, I think when they announced the federation that was one of their guiding principles to match AA v AA so those teams weren’t in lopsided events. There is a gap in the market a next level federation. Meaning single A and B. An A and B federation would likely be likely be as large as the NLF. My guess it’s the next thing to happen. Most of these clubs run copy cap models and all seemingly have national programs.