Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who are the top IAAM freshman, that can make an impact in the spring?

Why would you want girls names put in an online forum. This question is ridiculous
100% ridiculous to ask this question!

I asked the question, I don't have a HS kid.

I didn't ask for specific names, I was more looking for McD Goalie from M&D black or SPSG attack from Hero's, etc.

Purpose was that I have a middle school kid, I was looking to see which teams may be up and coming when/if she goes to IAAM school.
All I have is the standings to go from.

I keep hearing certain schools are trending down, others got new group of underclassman, etc.

The only 9th grade player from Heros Green at SPSG plays defense. The defense at SPSG should be solid for years to come with her and 2 defenders from M&D Black. A more productive way of asking the question, without singling anyone out, would be to ask how many 9th graders at each school play for Heros Green, M&D Black or SW Blue. That would be a good indicator. There are other factors on top of that, like a top player from Integrity or NEMS, in the mix as well. And if a program recently changed staff and a school allowing that staff to recruit harder than in the past (Maryvale).

May not be perfect but based on the public club rosters:

Total HG/SWB/MNDB freshmen at each school-
McD: 9
Maryvale: 5
Severn: 5
SPSG: 4
NDP: 4
RPCS: 3
GCS: 2
Spalding: 2
St. Mary's: 2
BMS: 1

Didn't bother counting for JC, GFS, Gerstell, MdS or Mercy. JC could be the outlier of that group with a couple SWB players and probably some from NEMS too.

It would be silly to form an opinion solely on this statistic but the question was asked. If you had to guess who will be trending down in the next few years based on this limited information, you can bet on BMS, GCS and Spalding. Holding or trending up should be McD, SPSG, Maryvale and Severn. NDP and RPCS are more likely to trend down since they have no freshmen from HG or MNDB.