Originally Posted by Anonymous
My daughter did the Juniors Open and she has also done the UA150 and hands down….zero question….the UA150 was better so if you have to pick between the two…it’s UA150 all the way! I would not waste another penny on the Juniors Open and would strongly encourage others to pass on that money grab. Less than 5 coaches….I saw dozens of black coaches binders on the ground in the parking lot last year because no coaches came…they call it a “3 day event” but the first day is just a 90 minute practice with your team that half the team was smart enough not to spend the additional $250 for the hotel for the first night so they showed up the next day for the games. You can get a team practice on LI with your travel team and not have to pay for a hotel! LILJ is clearly responding to these posts on BOTC and misleading people that this will be a sought after event….don’t waste your $900! PLUS 2 or 3 hotel nights for this poorly run event! I wish I could get those 3
summer days…2 hotel nights…8 hours of driving and $800 back from last years event. Did anyone feel differently?

Well this year you can’t do both. It’s in the same day. My daughter did UA150 last year and loved it. Will be doing that again. Assuming she makes it.