Originally Posted by Anonymous
BBL beat Madlax 9-2 in a game that I heard was a little closer than the final score - but obviously still a decisive win. To bring this back to the mid-Atlantic, I was surprised Madlax didn't perform better. They beat BBL in July, seemed to be getting better as the summer went on, and they didn't lose any players of consequence between summer and fall. From their scores in DE, it looks like their offense is struggling.

"that I heard" - so you are relying on a parent to tell you how close it was? 7 goals is not close at this level. It is a thorough win.

Madlax's problem remains the dad coach and it's too late to fix. Too many good players have left and adding the mercenary from Richmond and adding him to attack doesn't help. That family demanded he play attack, rarely shows for practice and ruins cohesion. 21 goals in 4 games isn't fun for anyone.[/quote]

Dude - the original poster did say it was "obviously still a decisive win". Sounds like you have a personal issue with the dad coach. Maybe you should take that somewhere else and avoid singling out 8th graders with incorrect information.