Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who even are the B teams these days? Which ones resemble good lacrosse?
Express Davis leads the B pack. Rebels B, True Blue, etc all the same. The only real A teams are 91 and CoachC. People want to label them AA because the rest of the A teams don't really stack up. Rebels, S2S, Regulators, Legacy all can beat each other on any given day. None of them can beat 91 consistently.

This represents the B teams on LI based on the summer

1 - Express Davis
2 - ECE
3 - Hornets
4 - Turtles
5 - Icon
6 - True Blue
7 - S2S
8 - Rebels
9 - Empire
10 - United

Legacy White doesn’t really count since they have 8 B players and then have players from the A team fill in for tourneys
The Rebels beat Icon twice. lol Who made this list?

And yet, the Rebels post on Instagram post for players wanted. Honestly are there any players at this point who aren’t on a team?

>Other then 91 & Express being the lead dogs, I'd say this list is a bit incorrect. Legacy has a nice crew but everyone of the secondary A teams can be dropped to the next list.

The Regulators had a shot a couple of years ago to take things to the next level but play way too much Daddy Ball. The entire team is put together to showcase the Coaches Boys.. Who from what I hear and see are very average at best and have a very hard time putting the ball in the cage even though they play the majority of every game. Like they say its who ya know on this team.

S to S is an improved squad for sure as well along with TB who has always played under their talent level and need an offensive game plan .. Rebels have lost a lot this year and I'm not sure I've seen the 91/Express B teams ever beat anyone on this list.

Sounds like some south shore sour grapes from parents of kids who were not good enough to get playing time. The Regulators is a great program without the politics.

Not really a program. A single team, that I suspect will have zero recruiting capabilities.