Originally Posted by Anonymous
last year - express North 2024 went undefeated in the NLF fall tourney and had a very very strong fall- beating laxachusets, PrimeTime and LB Thunder- so while Schreiber is falling down on the recruiting, its not for a lack of talent

I believe Schreiber and Brameier are coaching both 24 teams. Curious to see how they do for recruiting. Looks like only a handful of commits for the 23 class

Bro. Nobody cares about fall. All teams are missing players. Many of them are missing a ton of top players. Most of the good teams don’t even do fall tournies since they can’t have their top players there. Beating any team in the Fall means ZERO. The only true test is summer. How did your kids Express North do this past summer? Seem to recall them losing to my kids team. Don’t recall them winning any championships. And since you’re talking about Fall, obviously summer didn’t go well. Lol.

I believe the above poster was saying they had a good hall because it’s a good place to start. Better to win in the fall than lose in the fall even though the fall season doesn’t mean much. But I’m so glad and happy that your sons team beat up on that kids team. You sound so proud of yourself; you must have a bumper sticker that says that too.

But while we are at it, nobody cares about club lacrosse in high school. So guess what, your summer championship? Also no one cares but you go on with your bad self.