Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just wait til you crybabies see the teams this 7th grade season. All the best teams loaded up with even more holdbacks. All over the country mind you.

Full disclosure- I think lacrosse should be age based. But it’s not.

Should totally be. If it changes it will be for young kids who probably have not started playing yet. 2040s.

Go play soccer or stop crying. Or just play rec. Or only put your kid on age based tournaments. But stop crying.

Ok Holdback daddy. Wah Wah !! This is a thread to discuss lacrosse related stuff. Parents have the right to discuss and comment on the rules. So waaah, waaash , if you don’t like it, stop reading. Parents should be discussing it and trying to get it changed! The rules are unfair and favor a certain group of people looking to find advantages. I’m sure you are one of them.

Nope. On age dad of a Maryland kid and a nephew who loves and plays on the Island. You’ve been spamming everything to the point the board is worthless. (Even more worthless than normal).

No one disagrees with you. But the crying and whining won’t make your son a better player. And it won’t effect any change from posting on botc.
It’s exhausting.

I too must be spamming. Nice try to but you won’t convince people it’s one guy that wants the change.