Originally Posted by Anonymous
CH might have the resources. But the results aren't great.
They lose one player in each of the past 2 years and their season tanks.
No bench development.
It's why they are bringing in one year rentals.
Yeah since CHC and Loyola [Censored] at football this year maybe they should be forced to go down to the B bracket with Gilman.... Boy Latin and St Pauls already know their limitations with other sports because really lacrosse is their only A bracket sport......... CHC also [Censored] real bad in basketball the past several years..... Lets move them to B .....Love that argument about moving now MIAA schools out of the MIAA A bracket in lacrosse....

My sons attend large MIAA schools and I agree that it's insane that a school has a $30M endowment and yet "I'm sorry sir we can't field an A level football team." Yes you can, you're just not successful at recruiting and growing winning teams.

That Loyola loss to MSJ. WOW. detest to be that head coach, brand new AD up in Knott Hall............1st 4 games include a 3OT loss to Georgetown Prep, OT loss to St. Marys and an absolute whooping by MSJ.

Schools don't use their endowments to pay for athletic programs. Even if it was, a $30 Mil endowment would be near the bottom of the MIAA A. That's about 1/3rd of McDonogh's endowment & 1/7th of Gilman's