Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes someone responded average grades get you a ton of options to d1. Which is not what I asked. We were talking too 10. Even top 20. I am gonna say grades matter and if your daughter isn’t a star on the field with a high gpa, a/p or honors, I bet is looked over. Coaches don’t want to deal with the headache of girls who need remodel/struggling. Move on to someone who can manage athletics and school work.

Please learn how to respond to a post so that the rest of us can follow the discussion.

Also, please work on your reading comprehension.

There were no posts that stated "Grades do not matter". There have been no post that state "average grades get you a ton of options to d1".

Below is the post that I assume you are responding to:

"Top tier Athletes/lacrosse Players with average grades will have a ton of options at many great schools several of which are among the best lacrosse programs in the country."

The post did not say that "average grades get you a ton of options to DI". The post indicated that Top Tier Athletes/Lacrosse Players with average grades will have a ton of options to many great schools (which they will). Several of those schools are also among the best lacrosse schools in the country.

You’re the one that needs to read a post and help with reading. I feel sorry for your daughter frown