Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Any input from the 2025 level? I know LE is pretty strong, BBL has the student player, Tri State a little less talented then normal but will get better, Blue Star kinda in the middle, Riot the same and not sure about Patriot??? Thoughts as we head into the fall?
The LE 2025 team is apparently loaded this year. BBL best goalie, middle, attackmen and fogo all jumped ship this year. The LSM left the year before. From my understanding that team was already solid before the new additions.

Lol. So the LE team is BBL minus Drago. LE develops lacrosse players. What a joke LE is. North Jersey needs another NLF team. Yes NLF is weaker but this is ridiculous.?

So the post speaking about LE and all their players is from the LE director. He is correct. They were well above average and then when he poached the BBL kids in their recruiting year they became really good, like possibly top 10 good. This is the one year where they are clearly above all the other clubs. Its a shame BBL kids defect their recruiting year. LE will advertise how they committed after playing only one year with them just like the goalie to Harvard this year.
People keep using words like "poached" and "defected". Parents spend a lot of money to get their kids into the best schools, why risk it? If your kid can make the team why wouldn't you move?
[quote=Anonymous][

You keep trying to defend the fact players are coming to LE for one year...one year!!! The ones who fall for your spin have the right to do so, its their choice...but I think what everyone sees is that you do not develop anyone and people only go to you in hopes of getting recruited....however, you can get recruited at ANY club....you do not get any credit for the goalie kid....he was going anywhere he wanted and people were aware of that at least two years ago....that being said....that 25 LE team is going to be the best one in a while if you can fix your play calling....

players and parents use the organization just like organizations use the players and parents. It's a year to year commitment on both sides of the divide. Keep it moving...