Originally Posted by Anonymous
September 1 is days away. Very exciting time for some of our kids. Who in NJ will be off the board early?

Without using names.....LE Goalie, Tri State Goalie from Lawrenceville, Mad Dog Goalie....BBL Middie from DB, LE Defender from DB, LE Attack from Pingry, both BBL attackman from Westfield and SHP, Tri State Middie from Red Bank, Tri States three attacks from SHP (2) and Princeton are all outstanding scorers but system guys but will go, just not sure how early. I am sure there are others but if you look at Inside Lacrosse's recent article, college coaches feel the 2024's have a smaller amount of star power kids, but have a large group of mid to above average kids who could play in college.
Looks like an RBR dad's post. Overlooking the RFH 4 stars.

I am from Union County. I don't know the Red Bank kid personally. I know the two Inside Lacrosse 4 stars from LE. The defender is almost 18 and the DB and Westfield LE defenders are a step ahead. The middie is a really good player but I did not anticipate him to go early as the person who posed the initial question asked and that is how I responded. Sorry to offend you.
That defender just committed to UVA