Originally Posted by Anonymous
USCL put out their new rankings. I can't figure out why Venom remains so high. They lost at NAL and NLF, which are two of the bigger summer tournies. If I'm not mistaken, True also lost a few times this summer as well and it's not reflected in their record. Finally, ML beat 2Way (and Venom) and they haven't budged. As much as I detest to admit it, the Hawks should be #1 for consistently being the best team. ML should be #3 (maybe #2, but 3 is fair). Venom, if still a top 5 team, should be #5 after getting slapped around this summer.

Who cares who's #1 - nobody should. Consider who actually puts these out, how worthless they are and realize parents focus way too much on this. Bottom line is that if your kid is on a team that is competitive nationally they will get college coach exposure when the time comes. That's what this is all about in the end. Parental desire to put "My kid is on the #1 lacrosse team in the country" bumper stickers on their SUV and Minivans is what causes all of the detest and discontent.
This is very true. Those too 5 are pretty interchangeable. It just doesn’t matter.

But since we are on the topic smile. … 2Way will drop precipitously. They used the two best 2027 players from a very good 2Way 2027 team. They were “thinking about reclassing in the fall.” Ok right. Reclass and THEN play down. What a joke. So glad Madlax pasted them at NLF, doubles them up.
Hawks are super legit… don’t care why, holdbacks, whatever. They’re likely the best overall team. True, they just haven’t played a ton of games but they’re a good team of kids from all over.
Madlax has a D pole from TX who is legit. Fly in players, whatever, he has been playing with them since last fall and will likely continue to do so.it if teams have a player or two that travel in to play. As it is, this Madlax Cap team only lost 2 games this summer I believe… by one to the hawks, and by 3 to BBL. If the prev poster is right about “fixing the FOGO Issues” then they are the team to beat. They’ve been flat out dismal in that regard.
FCA. A good little team w good FOGO and goalie. And a good big Middie.
Crabs? To be seen how many 2027 kids dropped down but they have a ways to go.

ML parents.

Leaving out the team that consistently beats you in HoCo.

Enjoy the fly in kids. More are on the way. Hope your kid stays on the field(he probably won’t).