Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am scratching my head as to why two players that good would move from DCE to MadLax. I do not have a son on either team, but I thought I knew the 2026 age group fairly well. It appeared from both teams' HoCo performance (both W/L records, and watching the teams play) that DCE was on the way up and MadLax was in decline. All reports are that DCE has better coaching at the 2026 level. I was hearing rumors that top MadLax, NextLevel, and VLC players all were trying to join DCE, and I know that some guest played with DCE this summer. And whenever I watched DCE play, those two got plenty of playing time. And starting in HS, MadLax becomes a revolving door for national players, so no matter how good you are, you frequently will be sharing time with some ringer from Texas, North Carolina, etc. So to an outside observer this move makes little sense - what am I missing?

I had the same thoughts as well. DCE on the way up and Madlax trying to figure it out. But from the sounds of it these two players will add for sure at left and the other will be fighting for time vs the locals and whatever comes from other states as National players. As somebody said before one of them will be watching because only 3 play and those two got plenty of time at DCE.